Factory Audit is as useful tool for buyers to assess if factory has the capability for production. Our audits provide insights of a factor’s operational and quality control system for buyer’s review before order is placed. Expert auditing can also be used as a tool to strengthen your business, providing you the validated information necessary to
make informed business decisions on everything from product quality to business security.
Basic code of conduct program consists of ten elements:
1. Child labor
2. Forced labor
3. Disciplinary Practices
4. Working hours
5. Wages & Compensation
7. Health and safety
8. Freedom of association & the right to collective bargaining
9. Living Conditions
10. Management Responsibility
We can successfully develop your code of conduct and social compliance process in continual support and recognition of your communication plan. As your trusted partner in social accountability, HighGrade Inspection Services is committed to honoring the ethical values and respect of all stakeholders, communities, as well as
the natural environment.
With HighGrade Inspection Services providing validation of your products, processes, and operations, you can be assured that your reputation is in safe hands. Our expert auditor delivers innovative, customized auditing solutions.
HighGrade auditing services include:
• Social Accountability 8000
• Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production Certification Program (WRAP).
• Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audits (SMETA).
• Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI)
• ICS (Initiative Clause Sociable)
• Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI)
• HighGrade Code of Conduct Solution